Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Touring Malice around Nashville

I was pumped when I got to coordinate a tour of Nashville for Malice of The Clipse.
He has a new book, and he wanted to get in front of young people and tell his story. He had a divine intervention and has been born again. He also wanted to express the trappings of the music (especially rap) business and the drug game. The intimate settings of the classrooms (Pearl Cohn High School-Recording Class & SAE Audio Institute) had the students hanging on his every word. The day went really well.
In the middle of the day we had a lunch break, and were close to my favorite "Meat & Three" Jack Arnold's. I couldn't in good faith not take him to Arnold's, which he enjoyed. I snapped a quick picture of Malice as we left.
Below is a video from the day (Long version on CONCRETE YouTube channel).

No comments:

Post a Comment